The best of Serbia are people, wormity, kindness and hospitality. If you would like to meet
our cities, our rivers, history, our cousine, if you want to expirience the best parties
in Europe, to feel Serbia, do it with the best of us.
All you should know before visit us
• Phone for general information: +381 11 209 4000
• Flight information phone (daily and seasonal): +381 11 209 4444
- Personal luggage and personal effects for personal use
- Up to 200 cigarettes
- One perfume or liter of alcoholic beverages
- Special permits are required for live animals, raw materials of animal origin and pets as well as for plants
- Unlimited money transfer
- The limit for the amount of foreign exchange is € 10,000 (it is mandatory to report each amount higher than € 10,000)
- It is not allowed to produce narcotic drugs, weapons and ammunition
- Gold is not allowed in unprocessed or wrought forms
- For any additional questions, please visit the Customs Administration website:
http://www.carina.rs/cyr/Stranice/Default.aspx and http://www.carina.rs/en/Pages/default.aspx
- Currency is dinar (RSD)
- For the official exchange rate of the dinar against the other currencies, visit the site of the National Bank of Serbia
People are hospitable and always ready to help.
- Pannonian-continental climate
- Climatic climate
- The average annual air temperature is between 10-12ºS, the average rainfall is 760mm.
- Serbia is located in the Central European Time Zone.
- Summer time CEST, UTC +2
- Standard Time, CET, UTC +1